Welcome to Desperatehub.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the desperatehub website, located at https://www.desperatehub.com
By accessing this website we presume you abide by these terms and conditions. Do not persist to utilise desperatehub.com if you do not consent to take all of the terms and conditions displayed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreement: “Clients”, “You”, and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant with the company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us”, guides to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, guides both the customer and ourselves. All terms direct to the proposal, approval, and thinking of payment are essential to launching the process of our service to the customer in the most proper way for the express intention of completing the customer need’s in consideration of the condition of the company’s stated services, in agreement with and subject to, prevailing law of Bangladesh. Any usage of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are accepted as interchangeable and accordingly as guiding to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, desperatehub and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on desperatehub.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from desperatehub.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from desperatehub.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from desperatehub.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from desperatehub.com
- Redistribute content from desperatehub.com
This deal shall initiate on the date hereof.
Territories of this website propose a possibility for users to post and swap opinions and information in specific areas of the website. The desperatehub does not filter, edit, publish or review Statements prior to their existence on the websites. statements do not reflect the views and opinions of, its agenda, and affiliate. Statements do not mirror the thoughts and ideas of the desperatehub, its agents, and affiliates. The comment reflects the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, desperatehub shall not be liable for the comment or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered as a result of any use of and posting of and appearance of the Comment on this website.
Desperatehub reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The statements do not overrun any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The statements will not be utilised to demand or facilitate business or custom or present commercial actions or illegal activity
You hereby consent desperatehub a non-exclusive license to use, replicate, revise and allow others to use, reproduce edit any of your Statements in any and all documents, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without previous written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide accredited businesses besides demanding non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising parties which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, and services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may believe and endorse different link proposals from the following kinds of organizations:
- Generally-known clients and business data references;
- Desperatehub.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will support link proposals from these organizations if we choose that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any harmful records with us; (c) the usefulness to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of desperatehub; (d) the link is in the context of public resource information.
These organizations may connect to our home page so long as the link:(a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely suggest sponsorship, endorsement, or permission of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations detailed in section 2 above and are interested in connecting to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to [email protected] Please enclose your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you plan to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our website to which you would desire to connect. Wait 2-3 weeks for a reply.
Authorized organizations may hyperlink to our website as follow:
- By usage of our corporate reputation; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being connected to; or
- By usage of any further explanation of our Website being connected to that makes purpose within the context and structure of content on the linking party’s site.
No usage of desperatehub’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for connecting without a trademark license agreement.
Without initial clearance and written approval, you may not make frames around our websites
That changes in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our websites.
We shall not be kept answerable for any content that occurs on your website. You decide to protect and defend us against all claims that are growing on your website. No link(s) should occur on any website that may be diagnosed as libelous, vulgar, or illegal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the privilege to ask that you terminate all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to instantly remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserved the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By constantly linking to our website, you consent to be bound to and obey these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover any link on our website that is objectionable for any cause, you are free to contact and tell us at any moment. We will consider requests to withdraw links but we are not obligated to reply to you instantly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or the material of the website is kept up to date.
To the highest extent allowed by appropriate law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The restrictions and bans of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the initial paragraph; and (b) control all disadvantages occurring under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising to contract, in tort and for violation of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are delivered free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any nature.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding the use of the site please contact us by mail: [email protected]